SMALL- SMART- SIMLA



I am very fond of visiting a hill station in summer. I was invited by my friend Rabion to visit Simla last summer vacation. Simla is a very good hill station. I went to Simla by train.

The train from Kolkatta to Simla is a small one. It passes through beautiful scenes of nature. My friend had come to Simla railway station to receive me.

Simla is a cool and fine place. My friend knows all the places at Simla. We went to one picnic place everyday. I stayed there for twenty days. So i saw twenty picnic places over there. They are all beautiful.

There are many green gardens and valleys in Simla. There are tall green trees everywhere. There is no mosquitoes in Simla. People from far off places come to Simla. They enjoy the beautify of nature at this hill station.

Snow falls in Simla only during winter season. So there was no snow fall during the days of my summer vacation. But it has rained twice during those days. We could see clouds moving over the roofs of the houses.

There is a beautiful 'Mandir' at Simla.It is called 'Jakhu Mandir'. It is situated at a very high place. There are always many monkeys near this Mandir.
I did not want to come back from Simla,But i came back as my summer vacation was going to end. i liked my visit to Simla very much.

Support This Site


Best Life Insurer - List of UK Life Insurers

Compare Car Insurers - Top UK Motor, Van and MotorBike Insurers

Insurance No Claim Bonus - Saving time and money when you are searching for cheaper car, home, travel and life insurance in the UK.

Car Insurance No Claim Bonus

Named Driver NCD Car Insurance - Saving you time and money when searching for cheaper car, home, travel and life insurance in the UK.
Add Your Blog.com

Comments

Unknown said…
We are with a stable, GLOBAL company which is positioned in front of the 4 hottest trends in the world today, with members in more than 96 countries. We are seeking entrepreneurs from all parts of the world to join us. We have top leadership already positioned around the world who are ready to partner with, and train, entrepreneurs who have a strong desire to succeed in their own home-based business. We believe there is a window of opportunity that will not be as it is today. For more information please visit us at: www.LeisureLife.biz. Thank You and have a wonderful day.